What Are The Benefits Of Zoysia Sod?
We are going to cover a few quick benefits of zoysia sod.
- Zoysia Sod Requires 5 Hours Of Sunlight Per Day.
- Zoysia Sod Grows Slowly / Less Maintenance Yearly
- Zoysia Sod Self Re-Seeds
- Zoysia Sod Has Thick Wide Blades Which Is Soft To Touch/ Great For Barefoot Traffic.
- Zoysia Sod Does Well With High Foot Traffic.
- Zoysia Sod Is Drought Resistant.
Zoysia sod grows extremely slow and is great for pets and high foot traffic areas.
Call 918.928.2631 for current zoysia sod pricing or visit http://www.freesodestimates.online.
Zoysia sod is usually sold by the pallet. Zoysia sod pallets in Oklahoma come in 400 square foot pallets. Zoysia sod needs to be installed within 1-2 days of purchase. Zoysia sod needs plenty of water when installed. Zoysia sod is very hearty grass that does well in dry conditions. Zoysia sod still needs to be warred a few times a week. When Zoysia grass is installed it needs to be watered every day for about the first 2 months.